You are kindly requested to consider the following meeting regulations:
- All regulations of university lecture hall are to be equally applied in your virtual lecture hall.
- All students video cams are to be turned off.
- All students microphones are to be muted during the online lecture.
- Having the online lecture finished, you can type your questions, as a reply in meeting post, and all questions will be answered by staff members.
- To have an interactive discussion, make a request in 'meeting reply' and consequently, microphone unmuting will be managed by staff member.
- Session recording is only allowed to the staff member and the link to the meeting will be sent automatically to channel posts after the meeting.
- You can find the materials concerning your lecture in files section in your meeting channel.
- All students to be sure that they end the meeting after the end of the lecture.